First You Write a Sentence The Elements of Reading, Writing and Life by Joe Moran - Penguin Books

First You Write a Sentence The Elements of Reading, Writing and Life by Joe Moran - Penguin Books

I need to learn the lost art of writing clear, short, deep, logical, practical. Every time a read a book about writing I feel almost defeated, it really will take a lifetime to learn. We can read a lot about writing but if we don´t practice we will never ever complete a goal about it. I truly need to review these elements and go through my work. That is why this title got me thinking: you have to start somewhere. I enjoy reading other authors perspectives on this topic. I underlined and took some notes, let´s see where they take me. A writer, blogger or author may benefit from reading this book. 

you can get it here: https://amzn.to/31ZWSIJ

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails