Strong, Brave, Loved Empowering Reminders of Who You Really Are by Holley Gerth - Revell

 Strong, Brave, Loved Empowering Reminders of Who You Really Are by Holley Gerth - Revell

        

pub date 1 oct 2019
you can get it here: https://amzn.to/3lMWK94

If I read this title I think she is talking about "empowerment" and all the feminist bluff that is around, but no, this is a lovely little short book that focuses in who you are in Christ. I saw videos with this author and they were very sweet and encouraging. I enjoy her style and voice, and also that she keeps it real. I loved the therm holy courage... she also has a podcast if you want to listen too. I was in the online bible study with the author and loved her videos and insight, it was very good. I invite you to get this book with short readings every day, for 60 days!

Description




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails