READY TO PUBLISH The Hole in Our Gospel 10th Anniversary Edition What Does God Expect of Us? The Answer That Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World by Richard Stearns - Thomas Nelson

The Hole in Our Gospel 10th Anniversary Edition What Does God Expect of Us? The Answer That Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World by Richard Stearns - Thomas Nelson



you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2OvMHbx

Get the new edition. 10 years ago we read this book (my husband and me) it was life-changing, you will find it very convicting, but true. I have found that many "modern" pastors hate this kind of message, I think it is because they know it is true and it is uncomfortable, but they would have to think and make changes in their own little comfortable worlds. I think we must change ourselves without waiting for something else changes, not churches or systems that need to change for you to take decisions that alter our lives. May God guide us and help us to live as He wants us to and help us even when it is not easy at all. I recommend gifting this book who people who like to question their own life and the system they live in. 

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails