Weep with Me How Lament Opens a Door for Racial Reconciliation by Mark Vroegop - Crossway

Weep with Me How Lament Opens a Door for Racial Reconciliation by Mark Vroegop - Crossway



14 jul 2020

you can get it here https://amzn.to/35tbB40

Where I live there is a lot of classism, you don´t see that much problem with racial issues, but with economic issues. It is sad and this book made me think about it even when it is another topic. It is so important to talk about Lament, not many Christians are related to the topic and they don´t care about being biblical with this important part of dealing with pain and hard issues such as racial reconciliation. I don´t remember if I told you about the other book by the same author Dark clouds, deep mercy (I also enjoyed that one). I hope this author continues writing. I pray God help us to love as He loves. 

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails