Dream Big Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It by Bob Goff - Nelson Books

Dream Big Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It by Bob Goff - Nelson Books



you can get the book here, and the audiobook too

Oh...I know this is not a book about love but it is all that you feel since you start the love of the couple involved (the author and his wife). What a couple. #CoupleGoals


I love books who are this kind of enthusiastic, lovable, sweet, but no cheezy. I can relate a lot with things that He writes. I love books who are read by the author, nothing like his natural expression in every pharagraph.

Surround your life with people who loves you well... this is so true. 

I'm sooo glad I got this one! (available in audio and book, read by the author, my kind of thing). I needed an easy read just to enjoy and relax and I'm so glad I took it. This author is very peculiar, I laughed a lot! I enjoyed all the stories he shares and made me think A LOT. Consider giving it a try. He is a best seller author. The title is new and it has almost 5 start 400 reviews already, happy to be one of them.

Life is so short, it is better to dream and live big.


Description

#DreamBig
Pub date 23 Jun 2020



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails