Lies Men Believe And the Truth that Sets Them Free by Robert Wolgemuth - Moody Publishers

You can read the whole thing in english bellow...

Sí! admito que me gusta leer libros para hombres, generalmente leo los de mi esposo. Me es útil, ya que es común para mi que mujeres me pidan recomendaciones para libros qué regalar a los hombres amados en su vida, esposo, hijos, padres, etc., así que disfruto mucho conocer este tipo de material, cuánto más cuando lo recibo para revisión, comentarios o reseña, para dar mi sincera opinión. Mentiras que los hombres creen y la verdad que los hace libres ha sido un libro esperado por muchas mujeres que conozco. De hecho mi opinión es que lo escribieron por tanta demanda del mismo.

ISBN9780802414892


También tengo que admitir que aunque este en particular, me hacía un tanto de ilusión... también me daba "miedo". ¿Por qué? Porque generalmente cuando leo un libro tipo "saga" de éxitos... es decir que es una "continuación" de un best seller, tengo muchas reservas. MUCHAS. Más delante te explico más.

Como el material de Nancy Leigh Demoss (ahora Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth) ha tenido un gran y positivo impacto en mi vida, y estoy TAN agradecida con Dios por su vida y su inversión en mi, decidí sumergirme y ver qué tal este libro de su esposo. Es de los primeros que leo del Sr. Wolgemuth. Siempre supuse que era cuestión de tiempo que sacarían un libro así para hombres, pero jamás me imaginé que Nancy se casaría y que ese hombre sería escritor/editor y que tomaría ese reto. Creo que también será un éxito de ventas ya que todas las que fuimos bendecidas por la versión femenina sentimos el entusiasmo de leer la versión para hombres. 


¿Te conté que va a salir la nueva versión de: Mentiras que las mujeres creen, versión revisada: Y la verdad que las hace libres? por  Nancy Leigh DeMoss-Wolgemuth sí! el 18 de Septiembre del 2018. Ya puedes preordenarla.


Mentiras que las mujeres creen y la verdad que las hace libres fue un libro muy revelador en mi vida, tengo una historia grande qué contar sobre ello (y tantas mentiras que yo creía, puedes leer más sobre esto en mis artículos para Aviva Nuestros Corazones, en el blog Mujer Verdadera). Espero que así como fue una bendición para mi, también este lo sea para muchos hombres.

Regresando a mi aversión por las secuelas: Tenía la reserva de que fuera un libro "forzado a existir", no natural, y sí muy pujado, forzado. Te explicaré con un ejemplo. Alguien escribe: "Meditaciones de una mamá feliz" y es un éxito!, el #1 en ventas... es casi un hecho que harán un contrato por:
"Meditaciones de un papá feliz",
"Meditaciones de un hijo feliz",
"Meditaciones de una tía feliz"
"Meditaciones de un tío feliz"
"Meditaciones de una prima feliz"
"Meditaciones de una sobrina feliz"
"Meditaciones de una vecina feliz"
"Meditaciones de un tío feliz"
"Meditaciones de una mascota feliz", etcétera... ya tienes la idea.
Y resulta que el libro termina siendo lo mismo, con unas pequeñas modificaciones. Es una gran desilusión cuando eso pasa. Este es el "miedo" que tenía sobre este libro.


Cuando recibí esta copia para su revisión y para comentarlo sinceramente, no sabía qué esperar. Espero que mi esposo pueda revisarlo pronto, para escuchar sus comentarios también (no prometo que nos los comparta).


Debo admitir que el Sr. Wolgemuth sabe escribir. Esten atentos al 4 de Septiembre del 2018 que es cuando le lanzará al mercado, puedes pedirlo aquí de antemano, la preventa te hace ahorrar un 20% del precio que tendrá en su estreno.


Puede compartir conceptos profundos de una manera sencilla. Habilidad que también su esposa Nancy tiene. Qué derroche de talento cuando en una pareja los dos escriben. Supongo que se ayudaron mutuamente en las pruebas de lectura, revisiones, corrección de estilo y edición.


Los temas que puedes encontrar en el libro son:

Mentiras como: 
- El placer y el entretenimiento pueden satisfacerme realmente
- Eso está suficientemente bien
- Si disciplino a mis hijos se van a rebelar (esta mentira la he escuchado taaaanto ultimamente en las consejerías que estoy escribiendo algo al respecto tambíen, Reyna).

En el futuro quiero que mi hijo lo lea!


----------------------------------------

Yes! I admit that I like to read books for men, I usually read the ones that my husband reads. Also, It is very useful for me to do so, since it is very common for me that women ask me for recommendations for books what to give to the beloved men in their life, husband, children, parents, etc., so I really enjoy knowing this type of material, how much more when I receive it for review, comments or just to give my sincere opinion. Lies that men believe and the truth that makes them free has been a book awaited by many women I know. In fact my opinion is that one of the reasons because they wrote it because of so much demand for it.

I also have to admit that although this one in particular, I had excitemente to read ... it also gave me "fear". Why? Because generally when I read a book like "saga" of successes ... that is to say that it is a "continuation" of a best seller, I have many reservations. MANY. I'll explain more later.

As the material of Nancy Leigh Demoss (now Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth) has had a great and positive impact on my life, and I am SO grateful to God for his life and his investment in me, I decided to immerse myself and see how this book of her husband. This is one of the first books I read of Mr. Wolgemuth. I always assumed it was only a matter of time before they would get a book for men, but I never imagined that Nancy would get married and that this man would be a writer / editor and that he would take on that challenge. I think it will also be a sales success since all of us who were blessed by the female version felt the enthusiasm to read the men's version.

Did I tell you about the new version of: Lies that women believe, revised version: And the truth that makes them free? by Nancy Leigh DeMoss-Wolgemuth is around the corner?! Yes! it launches on September 18, 2018. You can preorder it now!.

Lies that women believe and the truth that makes them free was a very revealing book in my life, I have a big story to tell about it (and so many lies that I believed, you can read more about this in my articles for Revive Our Hearts, in the blog True Woman). I hope that just as it was a blessing for me, this is also a blessing for many men.

Returning to my aversion for the sequels: I had the reservation that it was a book "forced to exist", not natural, and yes very pushed, forced. I'll explain with an example. Someone writes: "Meditations of a happy mom" and it is a success !, the # 1 in sales ... it is almost a fact that they will make a contract for:

"Meditations of a happy dad",

"Meditations of a happy son",

"Meditations of a happy aunt"

"Meditations of a happy uncle"

"Meditations of a happy bonus"

"Meditations of a happy niece"

"Meditations of a happy neighbor"

"Meditations of a happy uncle"

"Meditations of a happy pet", etc. ... you already have the idea.

And it turns out that the book ends up being the same, with a few minor modifications. It is a great disappointment when that happens. This is the "fear" I had about this book.

When I received this copy for review and to comment sincerely, I did not know what to expect. I hope my husband can review it soon, to hear his comments too (I do not promise to share them with us).

I must admit that Mr. Wolgemuth knows how to write. Wait for the book on September 4, 2018, which is when it will be launched on the market, you can order it here in advance, the presale saves you 20% of the price it will have at its premiere.

Mr. Wolgemuth can share deep concepts in a simple way. Skill that his wife Nancy also has. What an amazing amount of talent together, when in a couple they both write. I guess they helped each other in the reading tests, revisions, style correction and editing.

The topics that you can find in the book are:

Lies like:
- Pleasure and entertainment can really satisfy me
- That's good enough
- If I discipline my children they will rebel (this lie I have heard so lately in the ministries that I am writing something about it too, Reyna).
- I am measured in relation to comparisons with other men

In the future I want my son to read it!

"Have you fallen into the lies of the enemy? Our enemy can hover like a roaring lion, but his favorite weapon is deception, and whether we admit it or not, we believe him ... a lot." These lies make us feel pain, make we lose or damage relationships and make us lose the abundant life that God wants us to have Lies Men Believe exposes the lies that men most commonly believe and shows them how to fight them with the truth Discover how lies are preventing you from freedom Joy and intimacy with God and others Discover the power of truth Because once you fully embrace the truth, nothing is the same "


#LiesMenBelieve #NetGalley #IReallyLikeToReadALot #MeGustaMuchoLeerMucho

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails