Livi & Grace by Jennifer Lynch - Greenleaf Book Group




My girl doesn´t have a sister, sadly...neither do I. Yes, very, very sad, I know... That is why I like this book the most, because we always look different from one another, inside and out. There is not another girl like us, not even one biological sister around. Sisters are different as the author shares with so much grace. 


I think this book is made with so much accurateness about how girls may differ in many things but they can still be friends. We were laughing together and having so much fun while we were finding things we were like Liv and Grace, and others very different, and how our friends are different as well. 

The illustration is beautiful, my girl wanted to draw some copies inspired by the ones she saw (a little artist in my house, she is 8). I think this will be a great gift for some of her very different friends, so they can enjoy who they are, just the way God made them. 

One of my goals on vacation is to read one book per day with her, way to go mom! we invite you to do the same!, so prepare! 


This book will be published 11 Jun 2019, we were so honored to see "behind the cameras" make sure you get a copy!. Pre-order here now! #aff

#LiviGrace

Some fun links to visit about the book:

ISBN
----------------

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails