Raising Successful Teens How to Help Your Child Honor God and Live Wisely by Jeffrey Dean - WaterBrook & Multnomah

Raising Successful Teens How to Help Your Child Honor God and Live Wisely by Jeffrey Dean WaterBrook & Multnomah


You can get it here: https://amzn.to/2L82bAB
Pub Date 03 Sep 2019

I read this book while waiting for my oldest son to get out of his music classes. I read it in Caffe that was inside a supermarket store. I saw all kinds of families there. I saw a lot of examples of things I don´t want to live, and a lot of sweet moments that I want to treasure too. What I want the most is to take care of this relationship we have. I found the chapter on technology interesting because I still don´t deal with it, my children don´t have intelligent smartphones or social media. I think we are going to deal with worse and worse things in the future, that is why we need to read and understand their temptations and problems. Success for me is not career and money, popularity, and friends but my children knowing God-loving Him and His Word, and then loving and serving others, enjoying their identity and gifts God gave them to build his kingdom. I think you must define what success will be for you before reading this book, it is going to be helpful. 


#RaisingSuccessfulTeens #NetGalley

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails