Bible and Breakfast 31 Mornings with Jesus Feeding Our Bodies and Souls Together by Asherita Ciuciu - Moody

Bible and Breakfast 31 Mornings with Jesus Feeding Our Bodies and Souls Together by Asherita Ciuciu - Moody



you can get it here: https://amzn.to/35ilr5T

ENGLISH:
I enjoy Asheritah a lot because she is so fresh and unique in her writing style.
 I think I have read all of her books except one... don´t remember right now. This beautiful book is cute, inside and out. I have enjoyed it a lot, doing simple recipes with my daughter. If you don´t read or cook very often you will find this very easy to follow. The pictures are very appealing. Our favorite recipe is breakfast burritos, they are so easy and yummy, I cook a huge batch and everything is ready on time, that gives me peaceful mornings (I´m not a morning person). Remember is not a book about food, is about spending time with the Lord, I think it would be a good gift for a mom with small children to encourage her to stay in the Word and prayer. It is a book we will take with the years ahead and smile, because of the memories shared around it.


Description
FEAST Bible Study prompts for days you want to dig deepSnack on-the-go devotionals for busy daysPlenty of space for journaling and responding
Family favorites that are healthy enough to feel good about and tasty enough that your kids will eat them A full color photo for every recipeLots of gluten-free, kid-friendly, and freezer-friendly options
#BibleAndBreakfast #NetGalley

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails