Friend-ish Reclaiming Real Friendship in a Culture of Confusion by Kelly Needham - Nelson Books

Friend-ish Reclaiming Real Friendship in a Culture of Confusion by Kelly Needham - Nelson Books


You can get it here: https://amzn.to/30gmmV6


This is the first book I read by Kelly Needham (is it her first?) and I´m ashamed to say that sometimes kind of skeptical with new authors... but this one was so good! I think she did a great job. I like the order in the topics, no bluff, very actual examples, very useful ideas, practical, down to earth. I´m so happy I got this book. I was convicted of several things and praying the Lord to change my heart... I think this book would be great to discuss with friends about friendship and how our relationship and limits are. I think this would be great for a graduation gift (when a girl is moving away and starting new friendships), or birthday present for young ladies. Why young? because I´d like to read this when I was younger. Also, it is for grown-up ladies because we still having friends and we need to grow in this area. Thankful about this one!. I wish I´d know Kelly. She sounds pretty wise, nice and kind.

----------------

Description

Friendish: Reclaiming Real Friendship in a Culture of Confusion from Kelly Needham on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails