Anyone but Me 10 Ways to Overcome Your Fear and Be Prepared to Share the Gospel by Ray Comfort - Baker Books

Anyone but Me 10 Ways to Overcome Your Fear and Be Prepared to Share the Gospel by Ray Comfort - Baker Books


you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2GjPiDT

This book moved me. I didn´t expect to have that reaction to be honest. I just wanted to read and find out about those "10 ways to overcome fear", I guessed I probably would know them already, and I´d just remember and then move on with my life. But oh! why... Bummer! What I found was a deep conviction going through me. Why is that?! because sometimes it is not fear what is involved in you not be sharing the gospel, it is no lack of knowledge either, what is it then? Indifference probably, also a huge love for my comfort... those where my thoughts after I closed the book... is that to get involved with someone it is going to cost you... everything. When you will get involved you will see that happens. Ray Comfort shares lots of histories of his encounters with people, I think it is a unique way he has to get up and look for targets, I know it is because it is his job, his youtube channel, and his mission, but above all even if we don´t have a channel or platform to share about it, we must keep sharing the gospel, even when no one finds out we are doing it. This is a very comforting book, you will be encouraged, exhorted and challenged as a child of God to share about Him. Can´t wait to get to know people around me who God already had planned us to meet, sometimes for a minute, others for hours, a certain season or for life.


Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails