Love Riot A Teenage Call to Live with Relentless Abandon for Christ by Sara Barratt - Baker Books

Love Riot A Teenage Call to Live with Relentless Abandon for Christ by Sara Barratt - Baker Books



you can get it here: https://amzn.to/3lIwLj2
pub date 5 may 2020

It is amazing to me read books written by teenagers for teenagers. May this young and wise voice continue to lift others eyes to Jesus. Even if you are not a teen or if you don´t have teens you will enjoy this book. It remind me don´t waste your life and also the Rebelution content. It is convicting, sincere and challenging. If you hate riots you will love this one. I can´t wait my little girl to grow up, 2 more years to gift it to her. "We think we're seeking hard and coming up empty, but in reality, we're hardly seeking." I ask myself: Am I seeking?. "We can't fall back on God's Word only when we need it or we'll be clumsy and unfamiliar with our spiritual sword". I ask myself am I using the sword enough? "As we focus on Christ, we're taking hold of the weapons He has provided. Praise is one of the most beautiful ways to fix our eyes on God, and it's also one of the most powerful weapons against Satan!" "to start a riot against our own apathy." Ouch. Our own apathy.

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails