Sick of Me from Transparency to Transformation by Whitney Capps - B&H Publishing Group

Sick of Me from Transparency to Transformation by Whitney Capps - B&H Publishing Group



#SickOfMeGalleyNotFinal #NetGalley

Pub Date 04 Mar 2019
you can get it here: https://amzn.to/3mxkpv7

I have enjoyed Whitney Capps articles through the years. I didn´t like the picture on the cover with the face all scribbled, but then I thought it got my attention... and also the title because I have been very sick of me too. This book got me thinking that Christian life is about dying and dying to ourselves. I liked that the author it is not just about encouraging us to open up and be raw with each other but to encourage you to really change. Only God can help us in this process, to get outside the self-centered cycle and selfishness that hunt us all the time.

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails