God on the Brain What Cognitive Science Does (and Does Not) Tell Us about Faith, Human Nature, and the Divine by Bradley L. Sickler - Crossway


God on the Brain What Cognitive Science Does (and Does Not) Tell Us about Faith, Human Nature, and the Divine by Bradley L. Sickler - Crossway



you can get it here: https://amzn.to/30Ab9wE

I like to read everything about the brain. I like to read about neuroscience and new discoveries in this mysterious part of our body. When I saw this title in Crossway it captured my attention because it is not common for this publisher this kind of content, but am all in. I am always nervous about authors I don´t know but I like to get to know them. I think every Christian counselor must keep reading about this kind of topics when they are available. It is interesting to read about a lot of philosopher ideas, and also many views of the mind and other concerns about mind and body. Human nature is amazing. 



Description

God on the Brain by Bradley L. Sickler. #GodontheBrain

Pub Date: 21 Jul 2020

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails