Why Is My Teenager Feeling Like This? A Guide for Helping Teens through Anxiety and Depression by David Murray - Crossway




pub date 14 jul 2020
you can get it here https://amzn.to/2GKItv7

When I saw this title I thought: no one deserves to feel like that, let alone a teenager, let alone the teens you love. But it happens, more than we can imagine. Do you remember your own struggles during those years? I have seen more resources about these 2 topics because they seem like the newest cultural pandemic. This resource you can pair with the one for the teen (if you are the leader or parent). This guide has the goal of you to understand how depression affects your soul, body, and relationships, I think it is useful for the parent to get it too. I wish as a mom and counselor this problem to diminish, not to rise. I hope all of us could cooperate for that to happen. If our teen is healthy we need to think about his friends.

Description

A Note From the Publisher

Advance Praise

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails