A Practical Guide for Praying Parents by Erwin W. Lutzer - Moody Publishers

A Practical Guide for Praying Parents by Erwin W. Lutzer - Moody Publishers


you can get it here: https://amzn.to/3d2bgqD
pub date 7 jul 2020 

If you don´t know how to start or how to pray you may find this book very helpful. My two grandmas have always prayed for me, every day, by name (even when they have several grandchildren). One of them passed away, she was the one who prayed every night and I always think: Now I only have one grandma who prays for me every day... what a legacy. I want to be that kind of parent for my children. One who always prays for them and they can be sure not a single day passes without prayer. I still have the grandma who prays every morning... I want to tell the same to my children, and if God allows to my grandchildren. This short book gives you the ideas of topics to pray every day of the week, also for your family and the nation, it involves the fast for them as well. Wednesdays are the day I have chosen to focus on them. Sometimes I forget the power of prayer, but then I see the grace and care God has with me and I know it is because of some other people's prayers.  I want to have prayers that matter, not just meaningless repetition or a grocery list of requests. It is important to pray scripture. This book is helpful for parents and grandparents. I think it would be lovely if teachers and leaders read it to and get involved praying for their students more often. 

Description



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails