The Life You Long For Learning to Live from a Heart of Rest by Christy Nockels - WaterBrook & Multnomah

The Life You Long For Learning to Live from a Heart of Rest by Christy Nockels - WaterBrook & Multnomah  


pub date 10 nov 2020
you can pre order here: https://amzn.to/3fRAfwW 

ENGLISH:
She is an artist. It must be this way... you start on the inside and it pours to the ouside. It can never be different. When I read this book it al made sence. This author has been part of my life and she will never know the blessing she has been for my life. The innumerable times we have been together in my kitchen, sharing tears (my tears). I appreciate her heart, her detail, her blooming words. I´m also thankful for her friends, I wish I could have that kind of friends. Friends who not just encourage you to do things for God, to be faithful just where you are, but friends who are happy when God teaches you something, leads you somewhere, and have you in his palm. Not everyone can deal with that. I´m happy to read there are other ladies out there who are trying to be faithful just where they are... not looking for something else, shiny things are irrelevant for them. It doesn´t matter the culture, it matters the heart, the eternal, the purpose God graved in our hearts. I don´t want to spoil this book to you. It was a lovely companion during my recovery time in bed, before surgery. God gave me peace through those pages, the Bible in one hand and Christy´s songs in the background, sweet time. I wish I could thank her someday. Who knows the future? probably someday in some event or workshop or something. I wish I could be there, singing in a small and private living room while we give glory to God for His faithfulness. I think I relate with her because we share some things in common. I love art, I love people but love my silence and space. I also grew up around very "famous and important people" (in my own mini country obviously) and I was in the music environment for years, I was surrounded with "prominent" people and that gives you another perspective of things, you see that the things people admire and follows it are not how they think. She gets that. I also quite everything to invest in my home. The last years I have said no to the most "awesome" opportunities in the eyes of everyone: family, friends, world, church and ministry friends. Some have thought that is a waste (of time, gifts, and life) they don´t even know what are they talking about, they don´t know the process inside your head and heart. This is one of the memorable books I will have for 2020. I´m so thankful about Christy, I pray for her and her family. Some people think they understand but if you don´t live it you don´t really know what are you talking about, you have to be there to really understand.

SPANISH:
Debe ser así ... empiezas por dentro y lo que eres se vierte hacia fuera. Nunca puede ser diferente. Cuando leí este libro, todo tuvo sentido (sobre ella). Esta autora ha sido parte de mi vida y nunca conocerá la bendición que ha sido para mi. No sabe de las innumerables veces que hemos estado juntas en mi cocina, compartiendo lágrimas (mis lágrimas). Aprecio su corazón, sus detalles, sus palabras florecientes. También estoy agradecida por sus amigos, desearía poder tener ese tipo de amigos. Amigos que no solo te animan a hacer cosas para Dios, a ser fiel allí donde estás, sino amigos que son felices cuando Dios te enseña algo, te lleva a algún lugar y te tiene en la palma de la mano. No todo el mundo puede lidiar con eso. Me alegra leer que hay otras mujeres que están tratando de ser fieles allí donde están ... sin buscar otra cosa, las cosas brillantes son irrelevantes. No importa la cultura, importa el corazón, lo eterno, el propósito que Dios grabó en nuestros corazones. No quiero estropearles este libro. Fue un compañero encantador durante mi tiempo de recuperación en la cama, antes de la cirugía. Dios me dio paz a través de esas páginas, la Biblia en una mano y las canciones de Christy de fondo, dulce tiempo. Ojalá pudiera agradecerle algún día. ¿Quién conoce el futuro? probablemente algún día en algún evento o taller o algo así. Ojalá pudiera estar allí, cantando en una sala pequeña y privada mientras le damos gloria a Dios por su fidelidad. Creo que me relaciono aquí porque compartimos algunas cosas en común. También crecí rodeada de gente muy "famosa e importante" (en mi propio mini entorno y mini circulo comparado con el suyo, obviamente, pero los absurdos son los mismos) y estuve en el ambiente musical durante años, estuve rodeado de gente "prominente" y eso te da otra perspectiva de las cosas, ves lo que realmente importa y ves de cerca cómo idolatran lo terrenal, simples morales, ves que las cosas que la gente admira y sigue no son como piensan. Ella lo entiende. También todo lo que se deja para invertir en casa. Los últimos años he dicho NO a las oportunidades más "asombrosas" a los ojos de todos: familia, amigos, amigos del mundo, de la iglesia y del ministerio. Algunos han pensado que es una pérdida (de tiempo, regalos y vida), ni siquiera saben de qué están hablando, no conocen el proceso dentro de su cabeza y corazón. Este es uno de los libros memorables que tendré para el 2020. Estoy muy agradecida por Christy, oro por ella y su familia. Algunas personas saben, comprenden porque lo han vivido, las demás solo pueden decir "lo comprendo", pero no lo han sentido. Nunca será igual.

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails