Would You Rather? Made You Think! Edition Answer Hilarious Questions and Win the Game of Wits by Lindsey Daly - Zeitgeist Z Kids

Would You Rather? Made You Think! Edition Answer Hilarious Questions and Win the Game of Wits by Lindsey Daly - Zeitgeist Z Kids


These questions are hilarious! I don´t know how some people may think this way (I´m not funny at all). My 10yo and I have been laughing so hard with these things and having fun guessing what the other is going to choose. I find these questions very useful before starting a meeting to break the ice and also to get to know people better, because you not just give the answer, sometimes you start deep conversations. Most questions make you have funny images in your mind and you can not avoid laugh. The thing I like the most is that questions are clean, you may use it with children or anyone, it is comfortable to have good, healthy, and clean laughs. If you are not funny or you don´t know how to start conversations or keep going the flow, this may be helpful. Give it a try. 


Description


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails