25 Days of the Christmas Story An Advent Family Experience by Josh Straub, Christi Straub - B&H Publishing Group, B&H Books, Holman Bibles, B&H Español, and B&H Kids

 25 Days of the Christmas Story An Advent Family Experience by Josh Straub, Christi Straub - B&H Publishing Group, B&H Books, Holman Bibles, B&H Español, and B&H Kids



pub date 13 oct 2020
you can get it here: https://amzn.to/3nYuDpc

I really enjoy to read this kind of books with my daughter, the illustration is absolutely lovely, I liked the topics the life lessons and activities proposed by the authors. It is easy to read and follow. I think this could be a lovely gift for grandchildren or parents who have never had advent experiences, you can feel relaxed and confident following their guidance. I hope you don´t rush that much and enjoy the meaning of Christmas while enjoying these pages. My daughter is 10 and she still thinks this book is cute.

#25DaysoftheChristmasStory

Description


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails