The Well-Watered Woman Rooted in Truth, Growing in Grace, Flourishing in Faith by Gretchen Saffles - Tyndale House Publishers

The Well-Watered Woman Rooted in Truth, Growing in Grace, Flourishing in Faith by Gretchen Saffles - Tyndale House Publishers


you can get it here: https://amzn.to/3qX4lob

Hace varios años me topé con Gretchen Saffles en redes sociales y comencé a seguirla porque la sentí muy pacífica, dulce y me encantaba compartir oración en ciertos días. Su contenido comenzó a ser tan bonito (estéticamente hablando) que lo voltee a ver y me gustó que también era lindo en contenido (y no solo en colores y florecitas). Me da mucho gusto que haya escrito este libro pues va con la misma línea que he visto durante todo este tiempo, enfocarse en Cristo, su Palabra y en permanecer, dar fruto, tener fe. Si quieres ser animada en estos aspectos este libro puede ser para ti.

Several years ago I came across Gretchen Saffles on social media and started following her because she felt very peaceful, sweet and I loved sharing prayer with her on certain days. Her passion and authenticity was contagious. Its content began to be so beautiful (aesthetically speaking) that I turned to look at it and I liked that it was also beautiful in content (and not only in colors and flowers). I am very happy that you have written this book because it goes along the same lines that I have seen all this time, focusing on Christ, his Word, and abiding, bearing fruit, having faith. If you want to be encouraged in these aspects this book may be for you.

Description




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails