Boy mom by Monica Swanson - WaterBrook & Multnomah




Have you ever feel that? that you know nothing about boys? that is what I felt being a mom for the very first time and the baby was a little boy. What does he need? How are we goint to raise him? Since then I like to read about motherhood and boys. I really enjoy children, and hanging out with moms. This writer mom just has boys and she is unique. Have you ever listened to/read her? I bet you have. One of the things I knew I wanted before having kids was this: I want to be there, I want to enjoy them, I want to see them grow, I want to enjoy their childhood, I want to be involved in their life until they become responsible, mature, happy adults. I mean, they will be dads someday and have their own families... I´m thankful for other moms sharing their stories, ideas, resources, and practical wisdom to be the kind of mom God designed us to be.
You can get it here: https://amzn.to/2HnOhb6
--------------------------------------------------------------

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails