You can stay home with your kids 100 tips, tricks and ways to make it work on a budget by Erin Odom - Zondervan

One of the things I knew I wanted before having kids was this: I want to be there, I want to enjoy them, I want to see them grow, I want to enjoy their childhood, I want to be involved in their life until they become responsible, mature, happy adults. But how!? we know we have to invest a lot to do that, so we have to produce a lot. So I´m thankful for this kind of resources, stories and ideas that light up a bulb in the brain and give us hope to achieve it.  Want to continue the discussion? did you read the book? let's talk about it. Book ideas are helpful.



Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails