The Minimalist Home A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life by Joshua Becker - WaterBrook & Multnomah

The Minimalist Home A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life by Joshua Becker - WaterBrook & Multnomah



publish date: 18 dec 2018
you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2GQan9f

I wonder if someday I am going to be able to be minimalist. I have been changing a lot over the years... With books I just can´t, all the rest seems doable. This book will take you to step by step, it includes helpful lists and it will guide you through your decision making about keeping something or leave it behind. I have read and hear many decluttering methods, I have used my own techniques every month to downsize, I´m very far with everything since I´m a mom, but definitely, I´ll take his advice to keep going. I don´t want to give up. Tell me about your journey.


Description





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails