ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition by Crossway illustrated by Dana Tanamachi Review



I have not enough words for the awesomeness of this Bible. I have great admiration for this young lady's talent: Dana Tanamachi. The word of God is the most beautiful content in the world, and I am amazed about how she uses her talent to display that beauty in a very vivid way.


I was going to say: This is one of the most beautiful bibles I've ever seen, but to be honest, I have not seen another Bible as beautiful as this one. Will someone surprise me later?

I liked the ESV Story of Redemption Bible a lot and it is useful and pretty, but this one is much beautiful. I wrote about the other one that golden accents would been great, and this one has that.


I think it would be a lovely sweet sixteen or quinceañera gift, birthday or special occasion gift. I think it is very femenine. I'm absolutely loving it. I'm thinking about writing notes for my daughter all over and give it to her when she turns 18 or 21 or even at her wedding. Can't decide when.


I think the only thing that I would like to improve is the thickness of the pages, it is just my personal preference and it is not a big problem if you are careful.

I wanted to show you some pages, but I think is easier if you but it and see by yourself than if I try to take a picture of every page I like. That would take me forever and would be impossible to upload. Haha.



Other Retailers:

ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition

Hardcover
The ESV Illuminated Bible places the full ESV text alongside over 500 elegantly hand-lettered gold ink illustrations by renowned artist Dana Tanamachi. Printed on thick cream-colored paper, the Bible's single-column text setting and wide margins provide generous space for additional notes, prayers, and designs—inviting readers to creatively engage with and reflect on the beauty of God's Word.
  • 9-point, Lexicon
  • Black letter text
  • 2-color printing
  • 64 full-page, custom book opener illustrations
  • 50 full-page verse illustrations
  • 250+ hand-lettered margin verses
  • 100+ other illustrations throughout
  • Illustrated by Dana Tanamachi, whose work has been featured by Google, The Wall Street Journal, Random House, USPS, and Target
  • Thick, cream-colored paper
  • Wide margins
  • Single-column, paragraph format
  • Smyth-sewn binding
  • Packaging: None

    Specifications:
    Format:Hardcover w/ Jacket
    Page Count:1,632
    ISBN-10:1-4335-5795-9
    ISBN-13:978-1-4335-5795-8
    Trim Size:6.5 in x 9.0 in
    Weight:53.52 ounces
    Published:October 31, 2017
    Type Size:9.0
    Page Layout:Single Column
    Additional Features:Sewn Binding
    Illustrations
    Ribbon
    Gilded edges
    Words of Christ Black
#lettering #Bibleart #bookstagram#bookstagrammer #booksofinstagram#booknerd #inspiredBible #createtoexplore#bookishallure #bookstagramfeature#bookart #instabooks #booktography #flyby#artlover #faith #bible #ESVIlluminatedBible #Illuminated ESV #IlluminatedBible #ESVIlluminatedBible #Danatanamachi



 
 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails