Something Needs to Change A Call to Make Your Life Count in a World of Urgent Need by David Platt - WaterBrook & Multnomah

Something Needs to Change A Call to Make Your Life Count in a World of Urgent Need by David Platt - WaterBrook & Multnomah



you can get it here, english and update: now available in spanish too!
english version: https://amzn.to/3osFWps
versión en español: https://amzn.to/36Hww3y

I know a lot of people who don't like challenging books, but once that they read one, their little world shakes. Years ago my husband and I went through Radical and it was life-changing, you will find it very convicting, but true. I have said before that I found that many "modern" Christians who hate this kind of message, I think it is because they know it is true and it is uncomfortable, but they would have to think and make changes in their own little comfortable worlds. I think we must change ourselves without waiting for something else changes, not churches or systems that need to change for you to make decisions that alter our lives. May God guide us and help us to live as He wants us to and help us even when it is not easy at all. I recommend gifting this book who people who like to question their own life and the system they live in, people who want to make their life count in the middle of urgent needs.  

Description

pub date 17 sep 2019

#SomethingNeedsToChange 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails