Good Man An Honest Journey into Discovering Who Men Were Actually Created to Be by Nathan Clarkson - Baker Books

Good Man An Honest Journey into Discovering Who Men Were Actually Created to Be by Nathan Clarkson - Baker Books

 


you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2JFt7tf
Pub date 5 May 2020

Every page reminds me of my son. I wonder how he will be. This year I also read Sally's new book Awaken (wonderful) and I should say I can now understand how it is that this man has this kind of words inside. It is a very enjoyable book. I recommend to gift this to your teen or young man, highschooler or university young man will enjoy this content. It is well organized and clear. Nathan opens up and shows himself vulnerable, that is something to be thankful. Moms are always asking me for resources for men, well this is one. I'm glad He wants to find his identity in Christ and not in other shiny things about the culture.


Description



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails