The Ten Commandments by Kevin DeYoung - Crossway



pub date 31 oct 2018
you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2GRdw8R

If you want to learn more about each commandment, it is a great idea to get this book. Crossway books never dissapoint. A lot of people in this generation think about the Bible as an ancient and unimportant book for us nowadays, but if you realize the Bible matters, you will know the ommandments make a difference. I´m not sure how a non believer would aproach this material, but I would like to find out. I remembered Comfort that is always talking about the commandments, I´d like to get to know his opinion in this book. Besides this book I don´t remember if I had a deep study about it before. If you get this book for your personal bible study you may find it helpful. 



#TheTenCommandments 

Description

Advance Praise

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails