It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered by Lysa TerKeurst - Nelson Books





Since I know Lysa I enjoy her words and God has used her to touch my heart. I truly enjoy her freestyle. I know a lot of editors who wouldn´t agree with me and they would throw away some of her work, but I wouldn´t. That is why I like her because she has her style intact since I read it. This is a personal book but not just that, she talks about personal things but with deep teachings, we all can apply to our lives. I gave this book to a friend who is going through a painful divorce and she found it helpful, she said it was encouraging, but that she found it painful to know that her story won´t have a happy ending like others. So it depends a lot of the reader's circumstances on how they will deal with the content. I want to clarify that is not a book just for divorced people or marriage trouble, any circumstance that you are living with that doesn´t match your expectations may give you disappointments and you have to learn how to live with it and overcome that. 

UPDATE: I saw the video lessons and enjoy and truly enjoy them, they are clear and helpful. It is a good idea to have this study alone or in a small group, I think it is not a great idea for big/huge groups with no interaction. I want to remember about the purple heart (I don´t want to spoil you).

You can get it here: https://amzn.to/2L7BkVg
Pub date 13 nov 2018

#ItsNotSupposedToBeThisWay #NetGalley


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails