Is God Speaking to Me? How to Discern His Voice and Direction by Lysa TerKeurst - Harvest House Publishers

Is God Speaking to Me? How to Discern His Voice and Direction by Lysa TerKeurst - Harvest House Publishers 



you can pre order it here https://amzn.to/3gUqdLH
pub date 1 sep 2020

This is not exactly a book, but a short little booklet is going to be enjoyable for you if you like Lysa TerKeurst. I liked the way she talks about obedience and If you read her book "When Women say yes to God" you will see that is kind of the same content (I´m not sure if it exactly the same because I gave the other one away). I had a nice memory about when I was single and I also felt I had to give my bible away... in a bus station. And later a book in a plane never imagined the same thing happened to someone else and it was written in a but. That was fun. I obviously didn´t "hear" the voice of God in my ears, but it was like an inner conviction inside that I should do it (just to let it clear: I wanted to keep my book and my bible, didn´t intend to give them away). I already read the book she is referring to and didn´t know it was about it when I got this one. I must admit I don´t like the title very much, because it sounds kind of mistic and I believe the Word of God is written and we can have access to it, with no need of guessing what is he telling. I like that she admits she has never heard (audible) the voice of God. She talks about impressions and thoughts. There are study questions and I just invite you to check it out and find out if you find it helpful or not. We all need to be very into God´s word so we can discern his will. We need to separate feelings from His Word. Not my favorite by her, one must admit. She has other great titles by the way.

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails