Lead 12 Gospel Principles for Leadership in the Church by Paul David Tripp - Crossway

Lead 12 Gospel Principles for Leadership in the Church by Paul David Tripp - Crossway

you can pre order it here: https://amzn.to/2PN30Qz
pub date 15 sep 2020


ENGLISH. If I would have enough money to buy this book and gift it to all my friends who are Pastors and their teams, I would. I can´t bless them all, but I can start with one. This book (as every Paul David Tripp´book I have read goes direct to hard topics, issues that everyone faces. I grew up in a Christian home, so I have all my life going to church... and I have served in almost every role there is in the church (obviously never as pastor) so I have seen everything he shares in those pages. Reading moved me a lot. It was like having flashbacks and also like he was describing my last months. I just pray the Lord will glorify in the middle of everything people in ministry face. This book is very timely since this quarantine new problems have arisen, escalated, or exploited. There is a lot of things to deal with. I´m sure if you get this book and read it with your team you will be confronted, exhorted, and animated to keep going. Paul goes to the root of things and points you to the important things, the gospel, JesusChrist, and the work he wants to do in our lives while serving. There is a long long road to go. I´m glad to read in the USA happens exactly the same that every part in the world... sin is universal. Latin America follows almost every single thing that is considered modern or interesting in the north, so I wish we can see that or action and example matters. I really enjoy the deep lines Paul David Tripp writes, is like he is describing what you see, feel or think, He makes this to feel so easy to write, but I´m sure it is not that easy, it is a gift. I want to underline every single page. I´m glad there are people out there with that kind of brain, heart, and ability to write, communicate while pointing you to Christ, His Word, and what it is important. I wish there is a translation available soon to also gift to my Spanish speaking friends. I would love to translate books like this one. I hope to have the opportunity someday to have a book club with other people in ministry and learn together about this, share ideas, and pray to be found faithful.

I think I´ll share some quotes here, so you can enjoy too.

SPANISH.
Si tuviera suficiente dinero para comprar este libro y regalarlo a todos mis amigos que son pastores y a sus equipos, lo haría. No puedo bendecirlos a todos, pero puedo empezar con uno. Este libro (como todos los libros de Paul David Tripp que he leído va directo a temas difíciles, problemas que todos enfrentan. Crecí en un hogar cristiano, así que toda mi vida he ido a la iglesia ... y he servido en casi todos los roles que hay en la iglesia (obviamente nunca como pastor), así que he visto todo lo que él comparte en esas páginas. Leer me conmovió mucho. Fue como tener flashbacks y también como si estuviera describiendo mis últimos meses. Solo oro al Señor glorificará en medio de todo lo que enfrentan las personas en el ministerio. Este libro es muy oportuno ya que esta cuarentena han surgido, aumentado o explotado nuevos problemas. Hay muchas cosas con las que lidiar. Estoy seguro de que si obtienes este libro y lo lees con tu equipo, serás confrontado, exhortado y animado a seguir adelante. Paul Tripp va a la raíz de las cosas y apunta a las cosas importantes, el evangelio, Jesucristo y el trabajo que él quiere hacer en nuestras vidas mientras servimos. . Hay un largo camino por recorrer. Lo que sucede en los EE. UU. Sucede exactamente El mismo que en todas partes del mundo ... el pecado es universal. América Latina sigue casi todo lo que se considera moderno o interesante en el norte, así que me gustaría que pudiéramos ver que las acciones y el ejemplo son importantes (el que vemos y el que damos). Realmente disfruto las líneas profundas que escribe Paul David Tripp, es como si estuviera describiendo lo que ves, sientes o piensas. Quiero subrayar todo el libro. Leerlo es sentir que estan fácil escribir, pero estoy segura de que no es tan fácil, es un don hermoso el que tiene. Me alegro de que haya gente por ahí con ese tipo de cerebro, corazón, capacidad para escribir y comunicarse ,  mientras señala a Cristo, Su Palabra y lo que es en realidad importante. Deseo que haya una traducción disponible pronto para regalar también a mis amigos de habla hispana. Oh, cómo me encantaría traducir libros como este. Espero también buscar la oportunidad algún día de tener un club de lectura con otras personas en el ministerio y aprender juntos sobre esto, compartir ideas y orar para ser encontrados fieles. El Señor nos ayude.

Estoy pensando si luego compartir aquí algunas frases...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails