Awaking Wonder Opening Your Child's Heart to the Beauty of Learning by Sally Clarkson - Bethany House

Awaking Wonder Opening Your Child's Heart to the Beauty of Learning by Sally Clarkson - Bethany House



Sally's books, podcast, resources and content in general are always a blessing for me. When I saw this title I knew I needed it. Not just for my children, but for myself. In a world that is full of stress and chaos we need to stop and ponder everything that surrounded us. Sally's ideas will keep you in track to make it. If we are not intentional, days, months and years... Or whole lives can be affected and even wasted. Thank you Sally for being a choice of joy, calm, peace and wonder for us. I think this book could be a great book for moms and parents who need to remember they are raising little miracles. This is a very timely book for this pandemic time when everyone (including the ones who were not interested in homeschoooling their children, must do it. What an inspiring family and book. The only thing you must know is that you must adjust her ideas to your own family, budget and culture. I´ll edit this post later and share some favorite quotes from the book.

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails