A Great Cloud of Witnesses: A Study of Those Who Lived by Faith (A Study in Hebrews 11) by Trillia J. Newbell - Moody

 A Great Cloud of Witnesses: A Study of Those Who Lived by Faith (A Study in Hebrews 11) by Trillia J. Newbell - Moody 



you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2XyZZap

A very enjoyable study about Hebreus 11 to do with friends or alone. I really enjoy Trillia J. Newbell's content. I´m glad I got this book because after all the issues in 2020 I really needed encouragement to live by faith. The book design is so pretty, it is full color on the inside, a light blue that gave me peace every time I was writing on it. I´m thankful it has enough space to record your answers. It is practical and deep. I want to go through it with some friends in the summer too, looking forward to doing that. I can´t recommend enough Moody bible studies, they are a huge blessing for me and my book clubs. If you get it, go to week five day two... after a year of losses I thought a lot about obituaries and how they shine light into all of the ugliness of a person´s life.  I quote: "At the end of my life, I pray I´m not remembered for all the ways that I´ve failed the Lord, although there are many. Rather, I pray I´m remembered as being faithful". Loved it, was one of my favorite pages in the book. "If your life has been in ruins, God is not done with you. He is not".  It may feel like the end of the road, but God promises to finish the good work He started in you (Phil.1:6). He is not finished. He who calls us to faithfulness will give us the grace to endure. He who calls us faithful is faithful". 


OPORTUNIDADES GRATIS:



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails