Aging with Grace Flourishing in an Anti-Aging Culture by Sharon W. Betters and Susan Hunt - Crossway

 Aging with Grace Flourishing in an Anti-Aging Culture by Sharon W. Betters and Susan Hunt - Crossway



pub date 5 Jan 2021
you can pre-order it here: https://amzn.to/34PYt87

I absolutely love Susan Hunt, I didn´t know Sharon till this book and you will love her too. To be old is forbidden in our culture, that is why I find this book so relatable. When I was young I used to long for old ladies in my life, but none of them wanted to be or to look "old" I promised myself I was going to give that gift to my generation and me. I want them to look at me and find a woman who thanks God for her age and her looks. This book is full of wisdom and I wish many women would be able to read it and be encouraged by this message. It gives me hope to know that this resource is out there to bless many. I really like Crossway and their content. I wish I could meet these ladies and give them a great hug I kind of need it so much. I´ve read all of Susan Hunt´s books and I couldn´t miss this one. My prayer is to be at least a little bit like these wise ladies when I get older.


#AgingwithGrace

Description

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails