This Is the Day by Tim Tebow - WaterBrook & Multnomah

This Is the Day Reclaim Your Dream. Ignite Your Passion. Live Your Purpose by Tim Tebow WaterBrook & Multnomah

It was very interesting to me read about a guy who is mainly a sportsman. I have been always intrigued about his parents if they write a book I´d get it. I´m interested because he has been brave enough to keep up with his faith even being a very public person. He was homeschooled and I´m also interested in that topic... a lot of people think you are not able to have social abilities if you study that way, but I think differently, he is living proof about it. Every person is different and I don´t think the school has everything to say about someone else´s decision, personality and interests. I´m proud about parents like his, who taught him how to speak, write and work hard for what he is all about. If you are interested in what he has to say, you may find this helpful.

You can get it here: https://amzn.to/32dhspt




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Puedes enviar tus comentarios a mi email

Related Posts with Thumbnails